three strikes:

Monday, October 30, 2006

[[damn it.]]

damn it. what a horrid day.

found out my warranty for my FREAKING handphone ended 8 days ago. If only I wasn't so lazy. I deserve all this nagging coming my way every 5 minutes, even though it's like a mosquito buzzing.

I need peace.

okay, so thats not enough. the following words will automatically instill a sense of fear in someone just like me.

Higher chinese Os were today.

I guess that says it all about my day.

But it could've been worse, I might not have gone out with my class to play pool today, or went to gloria's condo with phong to play badminton squash and soccer and make fun of gloria with her brother. hahaha.

So maybe my day isn't bad after all. It just started and ended off on a bad note. That's all I have to say for now.

P.s, I'm not emo, damn it.

words of wisdom at... |10:20 PM|

_____________