
How long will I let this go?
I can't stand to spend another night alone.
today was quite horrid, but what's new?
went for FOUR freaking hours of chinese tuition. i think i could've died if not for that By and Xt.
but i still died in the end.
HA.
i went home dead, before leaving the house for my dad's family day thing. haha called Jm and THANK GOODNESS HE COULD MAKE IT. THANKS BRUDDAH.
haha was quite funny, played really stupid games and won a beany COW. wow, i dunno so i gave it to my mom who just laughed HAHAHA. i mean, beany cow. not beany bear. beany COW. dunno lah. just chose it cos it looked special and different. ah well. haha.
anyway, Jm and I ate 3 sets of fish & chips each. dang, so much food. we almost died. and wow the cold water is really good. like the water cooler, in OBS, september 9th! HAHA.
talking about that, haha it's been a long time since my chemical weathering's been reunited. at least MOST of us would be at OBS 1st week, i guess. HA.
the movie featured in the night was nanny mcshit. er i mean nanny mcphee or something like that. so we just kinda wandered around exploring the place till mom called. haha finally we went home. Jm joined his parents and sis for dinner at plaza sing, my parents gave him a lift there, and that marked the end of my day. i wish...
now i'm doing the stupid review for the dumb book. chocolate war (english translation of the chinese title. qiaokeli zhanzheng.) for tuition tomorrow. she wants me to write the review. AHH. somebody save me.
From underneath the trees, we watch the sky
Confusing stars for satellites
I never dreamed that you'd be mine
But here we are, we're here tonight
Singing Amen, I'm alive
Singing Amen, I'm alive
[CHORUS]
If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
We'd see the day when nobody died
And I'm singing
Amen I, I'm alive
Amen I, I'm alive
And in the air the fireflies
Our only light in paradise
We'll show the world they were wrong
And teach them all to sing along
Singing Amen I'm alive
Singing Amen I'm alive
[CHORUS (X2)]
And as we lie beneath the stars
We realize how small we are
If they could love like you and me
Imagine what the world could be
If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
We'd see the day when nobody died
We'd see the day, we'd see the day
When nobody died
We'd see the day, we'd see the day
When nobody died
We'd see the day when nobody died
Nickelback - If everyone cared.
quite a nice song... Hopefully I'd be able to sing it to myself one day.
haha. FAT HOPE :D
anyway, damn. blogger still thinks my blog is a spam blog. WTF?
ah. i hope tomorrow will be better. because it seems to me that everyday gets worse and worse. yeah so good things do happen to me but why is it that i don't feel any better? not that i don't appreciate everyone's effort to help me feel better (which i don't deserve, by the way.)
but well. i don't know. this feeling...of emptiness? i guess it hurts, quite a fair bit. it feels sick. like it's eating me from the inside.
this sick feeling. i don't know, i used to like sick feelings but this is one i really despise. sucks to be me right now.
LOOK AT ME WHEN YOU SHOOT A BULLET THROUGH MY HEAD, THROUGH MY HEAD, THROUGH MY HEAD.
and yeah i'll scream that when i'm at the other side of the gun, facing the barrel.
maybe thats all it takes for me to wake up!
I really do feel like Child A right now.