
Well, pretty much started the day off on a bad note and ended it off on a not so pleasant one. But what happened in between: priceless.
Anyway, after my piano lesson, I kinda loitered around Braddel mrt for a while before heading to cine. Met Johnson and colin there. Saw jing han, godwin, some random guy and roderic ho. Haha ran into shiqi and 3 other juniors too. Sorry, I’m not good with names. And HAHA JOHNSON WAS HILARIOUS. I don’t really wanna repeat what he said though. HAHAHA.
Anyway, had lunch at burger king. WE HAD COUPONS. OWNAGE. Not really. Burger king is ridiculous. With the coupon, cannot upsize. If upsize, must pay normal price. HOW FREAKING RIDICULOUS IS THAT?
Anyway after randomly checking out some shops at cine, we went to plaza sing where we played at the xbox place again. MAN TODAY WAS A REALLY RANDOM DAY.
It all started with that stupid val venis in wrestlemania 21. DON’T EVEN ASK WHY WE PLAYED THAT GAME. I make stupid decisions, ok? But anyway, played winning eleven too. Well the wrestlemania thing was stupid. Royal rumble: EH HOW TO THROW VAL VENIS OVER THE TOP ROPE. His health was like ‘danger’, but THAT GUY REFUSED TO DIE OR SOMETHING. Dang.
Anyway, while walking past istana back to orchard, colin faked a terrorist from cs. He jumped around and pretended to carry a gun. LOL. Too bad the guards didn’t see. If not it would’ve been hilarious! HAHA.
Next stop: traffic light. Me and johnson did push ups while crossing the road. YES IT WAS STUPID. It was then that we decided to continue this random streak. actually, our randomness started the day weird people (us) ran around the parade square, climbed school walls etc.
Anyway, we decided to do something weird: give an eerie weird smile to other people we made eye contact with. Some guy giving out flyers got quite spooked. That was our first target. Hahaha.
We repeated a few cycles, then progressed on. We hit on many other people. HAHA. But the really funny ones was some chinese guy giving out flyers outside mandarin hotel, and the i-mode girl. HAHAHA. Their expressions were just priceless. Kodak moments :D HAHA.
Another stop was McCafe. 3 of us stood at the counter, normal expression. The counter girl asked us what we wanted, we gave her the weird smile, and johnson walked away. Then colin looked at me and then looked at her and said ‘he needs a strawberry milkshake’ in some eerie tone. Then I gave a small jump. LOL her expression was…weird.
Ok so after that, we went to dairy queen, where we stood at the counter and waited for the counter person to ask what we wanted to order. We gave this weird smile, then spun away….HAHA it was REALLY REALLY STUPID. I really felt damn stupid. Some people walking by just started laughing. WHOOPS.
Anyway we decided to do a roxbury when we heard some loud music. Then we walked past some other people giving out free stuff. I TELL YOU. THE CROWD LOVED US :D haha nah. Just some people laughing again. TODAY WAS SO RANDOM.
I don’t really wanna talk about what happened the rest of the day, it’s just….ah. I don’t know.
All I wanna say right now is I love you mom. I miss you mom.