three strikes:

Monday, March 27, 2006

[[.]]

today was quite a great day. in a way.
despite the falling asleep in class moments =/

I STILL WONDER WHY LEH.

anyway, RAN INTO WILLIAM AFTER SCHOOL AT JUNCTION 8. so random. and i got 'the crucible' from him. HAHA. totally random.

beef jerky was great. i love beef jerky. random but yes i love beef jerky.

chinese lectures get boring. and freaky. when you sit next to some guy who tries to be gay with you >.< and some funny person sitting behind you eh? :D LOL.

i think tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow and a few tomorrows will be horrible. how often do you get a good day? =/

i don't like tuition. not really don't like, just dislike at times...

SIAN LEH.
and i don't like binomial bullshit, or crazy calculus. i AM getting good at alliteration.

MI test questions were pretty random.

woodchuck? LOL. probably one of the most unusual and pretty fun test to do. however, not sure if the marks would say so. LOL. nonetheless, something different once in a while is nice.

ah crap. i'm typing while i'm half awake. I STILL WONDER WHY -stares-

haha. running into william was totally random but quite pleasant to see a familiar face you've not seen in a while.

OOHLALA I LOVE BEEF JERKY
DON'T ASK WHY SO RANDOM
I JUST LOVE BEEF JERKY
DAMN
I HAVE THIS RANDOM CRAVING FOR BEEF JERKY.
but right now i'll settle for haribo.
I LOVE HARIBO.
one of the few sweet stuff i take. other than you

HAHA OK RANDOM.
i should be doing work.
will blog one of these days if time permits.
this place is probably one of the outputs of stress i have.

and if you are reading this, go listen to social distortion. i have this sudden liking to their music.

so long, and goodnight!

words of wisdom at... |10:53 PM|

_____________