three strikes:

Monday, September 26, 2005

[[why?]]

why is it that, it's only when I'm talking to you that I think about what I'm saying before actually saying it?
why is it that, whenever I hear your name I turn my head back and look around?
why is it that, your voice is all I wanna hear right now?

because I'm a fool.

now that was gh3y but I really wanna speak my mind right now.LOL.

today during practical was so embarassing lah.thanks to andrew for emphasising my height..or lack of it >.<
biangeh. had to stand on a chair just to reach the camp on top of the lab bench lah! what-to-fu!

haha.wilbert.I PWNED YOU IN MUGGING OKAY. I PWNED YOU I PWNED YOU I PWNED YOU.

-p.s just to say something before going to bed...

I PWNED WILBERT, I PWNED YOU! XD

words of wisdom at... |11:50 PM|

_____________