|
Thursday, May 12, 2005
[[rahh!]]
ok,basically my template sucks.i'm new,ok?haha.i'm gonna do it as soon as i feel like it =x probably after the tests or smth. today was the day i dieded with the IS1102 help sheet quiz marked my death anniversary. I AM SO DEAD FOR ASSESMENT WEEK. failed too many things this term.i've let down my parents.my teachers.worst of all,myself.whats wrong with me?i don't know.but currently i'm mugging,hoping for the best.
cya guys in heaven
-R.I.P Ernest Eu 1990-2005
words of wisdom at... |7:11 PM|
_____________
personality
16
27011990
njcip, 05ip02
admire
AC Milan.
Sleeping.
Eating.
Sleeping after eating.
detest
waking up.
get out of here.
sIlvIa!!
colin the xemox
Adele baybehh!
Jem, the big man.
justin the cap
Huijun, the ACS I guy cum best friend. whoa now thats longer man.
Jiahui
Charming/Inspirational face, Elaine siew
WEEWEE
california fitness, Jamie chin
half-moon syndrome, Jessica
Faith
ah bert
doris
the guy i PWNZORZZ. yh
i've not forgotten you, gillian.
maye. ask me link you then never link me.
sarah tan
avril, the horny one. LOL
lucius, tubby luc. haha.
elaine sng, crescent AT HEART.
chuyun, ip junior.REAL CRESCENT. LIANZXZX
ray wang
cas
the ego jessie,HAHAHA.
obscampthree
ex-letterhead, now etch. MA EX BAND
your name could be here too. when I hate the time.
scratches aren't permanent...
My tag board used to be here. screw it.
|